TITLE: Design Estimator - ASRS REPORTS TO: Director of Estimating
JOB LOCATION: Chester, NJ
Position Type/Work Days:
Full-Time/Monday thru Friday/Travel Required (25%)
Design Estimator - ASRS – Prepare proposals and bids for material handling storage systems for ASRS Division. Review Plans and specification and creatively think of solutions to bring a competitive edge in a sales environment to gain business.
Key Job Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
· Preparation of quotes and proposals for use by the ASRS Division.
o Review plans and specs and other customer documents to develop and prepare:
- Initial Engineering Design
- Cost estimates for labor, material, goods and services
- Work with and review drawings by draftsman in order to ensure consistency with bids
o Provide alternate solutions to RFQ.
o Hold Strategy Meetings with team in order to best determine approach up front to ensure bids are released on time
o Track changes in scope affecting project
o Follow up on proposals
o Report on successful/ lost bids to management
· Coordinating the maintenance of project and proposal records.
· Field troubleshooting of customer service issues, or further sales responsibilities.
· Call on municipal or private industry representatives such as engineers or other --professional and technical personnel.
· Call on customer/client for bid clarification.
· Call on Customer/Client for handling small direct sales.
|Company Division||Frazier Industrial|
|Address||91 Fairview Avenue|
Long Valley NJ 07853