We are looking for a Software Developer to build, deploy and support practical, functional programs. You will work with engineers to clarify project scopes, requirements and plans. The goal will be to produce up-to-date software that is relevant for the foreseeable future. We build sustainable, reliable automated systems. System software is an integral part of our deliverable to our customer. If you are motivated and want to be part of the team, we would like to talk to you.
- Producing clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Coordinating with controls engineers to identify best practices
- Working with customers’ teams in development
- Testing and deploying programs and systems
- Fixing and improving existing software
- Flexibility, problem solving, and teamwork are required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills are needed.
- Work with engineers to identify processes, develop flowcharts and determine algorithms. Incorporate into the specification as a proper scope of work.
- Produce sound, documented, efficient code based on the agreed scope of work.
- Coordinate with the controls engineering team to ensure performance and a graceful integration to the automated system(s).
- Verify and deploy programs and updates.
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software.
- Gather and evaluate user feedback.
- Recommend and execute improvements. Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.
- If you have years of experience with Visual Studio, C# and SQL please apply. See the full list of requirements below.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer or equivalent role.
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment.
1 to 2 years knowledge and experience with:
- MS Visual Studio 2017,2019
- Web Services
- Windows 7,10, Server
- Interfacing with various API's and SDK's
- MS SQL
- GitHub (Source Control)
- Creating DLLs, Classes, Helperclasses
Beneficial to Know:
- PDF - Manipulation
- Cloud Development
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies.
- Well-practiced written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency with customer service and remote support.
- Calm and patient demeanor
- Prompt with attention to detail
BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field preferred.
|Company Division||StreamTech Engineering|
|Address||2260 Ball Drive|
St Louis MO 63146