Regional Sales Manager - Conveyor Systems
Ready to make a change and join a dynamic team of dedicated and experienced professionals? Woodsage is seeking a Regional Sales Manager - Conveyor Systems that is proactive, energetic, and a team player that thrives in a dynamic atmosphere. A career at Woodsage LLC means becoming a part of a diverse group of remarkable professionals. We hire the best and take care of our people like family. Our work style is collaborative, open, and welcoming of new ideas. Our employees enjoy a company culture that fosters teamwork as well as individual initiative and rewards success.
Woodsage LLC is a growing manufacturer of fabricated steel tube products. Woodsage LLC is based in Holland, OH.
The Regional Sales Manager - Conveyor Systems will be instrumental in securing new business opportunities and growing the region's steel tube and bar products business portfolio. This position will report directly to the EVP, Business Development.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Professionally represent Woodsage with existing and prospective customers
- Proactively search, identify, and obtain new business opportunities with new customers and existing customers.
- Active pipeline development and management with a focus on increasing active customers and growing volume sales.
- Maintains a strong focus on growing gross margin while increasing top line sales
- Help build market position by developing and negotiating new business relationships.
- Maintains a high level of rapport with all customers and establish an open line of communication.
- Develop product knowledge and expertise to serve as a resource to customers.
- Assist EVP, Business Development as requested with marketing initiatives and projects to proactively participate in further elevating the Company's brand.
- Performs marketing support to promote the Company's image throughout the industry.
- Other duties as assigned
- Sales experience preferably in manufacturing or industrial sectors.
- Bachelor's degree from a four-year college or university
- New business development and proven sales experience required
- Solid mechanical aptitude required.
- Excellent written, verbal communication, and interpersonal skills
- Results oriented and performance driven
- Exceptional work ethic and self-starter
- Strong decision making and negotiation skills
- Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment
- Strong organization skills and ability to prioritize work
- Detail oriented
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office
- Ability to travel two days a week overnight
- Experience in a steel or tube fabricating environment a plus
- Solid industrial sales experience
- Manufacturing industry experience
Woodsage LLC offers a generous compensation package.
- Competitive salary and bonus opportunity.
- 401k plan with generous 6% company match.
- Excellent benefits package with two medical plan options, two dental plans options, vision coverage, company paid life insurance and disability coverage.
|Contact||Meghan Feldmann, Director of Human Resources|
|Phone||419-866-8000 ext. 1835|
|Address||7400 Airport Hwy|
Holland OH 43528