SLAM members meet regularly to discuss the industry and promote the best and largest possible market for end-of-line technologies and systems; emphasizing the best interest of the user. SLAM pursues this mission through planned programs and internal committees by:
- Working closely with user groups to educate and communicate needs, benefits and applications.
- Acting as a catalyst and liaison between different related product groups or associations.
- Maintaining a membership representative of the industry.
- Defining and evaluating best practices for the marketplace.
- Providing a market driven forum for end-of-line solutions.
- Collecting, compiling, disseminating and exchanging information which may be helpful to the membership and users.
- Preparing and distributing educational materials for both academic classroom environments and in continuing education.
Mission: To provide thought leadership for best practices on “the last 100 feet” of every warehouse in the world.
Vision: To be 100 feet ahead of “the last 100 feet” in warehousing, distribution, and fulfillment applications.