Young Professionals Network Awards
Deadline to enter is Friday, January 10, 2020 5:00 pm EST.
Outstanding Young Professional
Any MHI member under the age of 40 that has displayed the criteria below:
Download the form
- Professional accomplishments and affiliations
- Demonstrated effective leadership skills and specific abilities
- Contributions to their company
- Innovation at work or in the industry
Any MHI member that has displayed the following criteria:
Download the form
- Offers professional guidance
- Is a positive and inspiring role model
- Instills and nurtures talent
- Advocates for employees and supports their professional development
- Possesses a commitment to the company and its people
- Only MHI member company employees are eligible to nominate or to be nominated. Membership will be verified and nominations by non-members will be disqualified.
- Only current MHI members may submit an application for the Mentor Award
- Each award nomination must be accompanied by a clearly and completely filled out nomination cover sheet and nomination questionnaire.
- All nominations must include no less than 3 and no more than 7 letters of recommendation. Please note maximum number of pages is 5 total. Exceeding maximum page requirements may be cause for rejection.
- Nominations are eligible for only one category.
- No fee for entry
- Nominations should include a photo or electronic artwork for program or presentation purposes. (tif, jpeg or pdf are preferred)
- All nominations must be submitted electronically no later than 5pm EST on Jan. 10, 2020 to be considered. If you have trouble, please contact Mary Alyson Ammons at mammons[at]mhi[dot]org.
- Files should be saved in MS Word or PDF unless otherwise noted. Email nomination materials to membership[at]mhi[dot]org no later than 5pm on February 11, 2019 to be considered.
- If you are unable to submit your materials electronically, mail or hand deliver your materials on 8 1/2" by 11" paper to:
MHI YPN Awards
Attn: Mary Alyson Ammons
8720 Red Oak Boulevard, Suite 201
Charlotte, NC 28217
Ben Moyer - Hytrol (Outstanding Young Professional)
Rosalee Brown – Rasco Industries, Inc. (Mentor)
Brian C. Neuwirth – UNEX Manufacturing (Outstanding Young Professional)
Jim Radous – UniCarriers (Mentor)
Tyler Schmakel – Rasco Industries, Inc. (Outstanding Young Professional)
Peter Saladis – The Raymond Corporation (Mentor)
Arsenio Evans – Swisslog & Isaiah Reynolds – Swisslog (Outstanding Young Professional)
Chris Glenn – Hytrol (Mentor)
For more information contact aprimack[at]mhi[dot]org or call our membership department at 704-676-1190